· Public and workplace safety is our top priority.
· Our safety and sanitization procedures will meet or exceed all provincial, local and regulatory guidelines relating to sanitation and hygiene
· All employees will be trained on sanitation and best hygiene practices.
· Employees who feel ill or have a fever will be asked to stay at home and self-isolate.
· Full sanitization of all treatment spaces and linens between each service.
· A safety shield is strategically installed at our front desk
· Floor and seating signage will indicate 6 foot physical distancing when possible.
· Our lobby has two designated spots for customers to stand when entering the salon. When coming to the salon if these two spots are occupied you will need to wait outside until the current customers are in their tanning room.
· Hand sanitizer is provide on the front counter.
· Food and beverage offerings are temporarily suspended.
· Customers will be expected to respect the sanitation and hygiene standards and processes within the premises.
· Customers are asked to please place the used cloth in the black bin in the tanning room when they are finished.
· Customers will be expected to answer 3 questions to assess their travel and well-being at the time of their visit: Are you currently experiencing cold or flu like symptoms? Do you have a fever over 100 degrees? Have you travelled outside the province within the last two weeks?
We believe a great tan can help you feel more confident about the way you look and feel. Confidence feeds into a happier self image, which enriches your life and opens up endless possibilities. Sometimes a tan is so much more than just a tan.